Thursday, March 5, 2009

Uh...

yeah.

Oh - that's right, I'm supposed to type something meaningful, entertaining or maybe even insightful.

Nope, sorry, I'm all out.

Let's see what I can come up with....

We went from sub-freezing temperatures on Sunday, to the 80s today. Welcome to north Texas.

After some painful headwind enhanced intervals last night I had a good ride with the girls, getting in 20+ miles of dirt. Somewhere I managed to find a little more oomph in my legs and put in a nice mile long sprint towards the finish of the ride.

Today my legs are tired...

wonder why.

Daylight Savings time change is coming on Sunday. As much as I dread "springing forward" and losing an hour of sleep (especially since I'm getting up way too early to help at a road race), it will be nice to have the added hour of daylight after work. Longer evening rides are a plus.

I'm tired.

Good night.

No comments: