Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peer pressure

Apparently there is at least one person out there that checks this on a regular basis. That person made themselves known to me when I was chided for not having written anything recently.

Seems like there really hasn't been anything to post about. It was another week of highs and lows... a couple of good girly rides; a long 3+ hour ride at one of the local trails; buying new rear tires for the car, since the front ones were replaced back in July;and, a one day road trip to OKC to say a final goodbye to Don Sleeper, one of Alan's old racing buddies, that succumbed to cancer.

Yep, I lead a pretty exciting life don't I?

Anyway, this weekend is a stage race at Lincoln Parish Park in Ruston, Louisiana (home of the infamous WalMart tire department). This is one of our favorite trails and a race that we look forward to each year.

So, to my loyal fan(s)... you're going to have to hold your horses and wait until next week for your next dose of The Amazing Life of Kathy.

1 comment:

Lagniappe said...

Bout damn time!!! You'll have some great stuff to post after this weekend.
Maybe a picture or two if I can learn how to work my camera....