Sunday, January 4, 2009

Looking back

No - this is not a review of 2008 and what I hope for 2009. I'm not one to make resolutions, I'm old enough that I don't want to change; besides, I'm very happy with my life the way it is.

I was looking though old pictures the other night it started bringing back some memories.

1978
Photobucket

09/25/80
Photobucket

Somewhere during the trip to the hot air balloon festival in Alburquerque
Photobucket

Before the bicycles were the motorcycles...

1982 - Pit Tootsie extraordinaire
Photobucket

1983 - My turn
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who needs to ski Colorado? I'd rather ski Jamaica!
Photobucket

Like most girls I've always had a thing for horses

Late 90s
Photobucket

Photobucket

Chorus line front...
Photobucket

and rear.
Photobucket

1997 - There always that first race that kicks your butt and has you asking for more.
Photobucket

I wish you and yours the best in 2009 and beyond.

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain

1 comment:

Lagniappe said...

Those are incredible Kathy....my favorite is the first shot of you on the horse. What an awesome shot.
I can't believe that's you in the graduation picture. That was just last year right? ;-)