Sunday, July 4, 2010

Free Garmin?

Keeping my fingers crossed!

I started following the blog of DC Rainmaker when I was contemplating replacing my Polar computer/HRM for a Garmin. His product reviews are pretty darn in-depth and answered a lot of questions that I had.

Thanks to his reviews/comments I used my refunded deductible (thanks to the Arbitration Forum that decided the other guy was 100% responsible) to purchase the Garmin Edge 500.

Now that I have this new toy, I'm thinking that I want one for cough, cough running. Step 1 was looking at the Garmin site to see which model I might be interested in. Step 2 was to go back to DC Rainmaker's blog to see what he had to say. Lo and behold... he's holding a giveaway contest for a Garmin Forerunner 110 (which just so happens to be the one I'm considering).

Someone has to win... right?

No comments: